Thursday 18 October 2018

Cricket Training

Kia ora,
Yesterday and on Monday my class (room 7) went to cricket training in the morning. 
On Monday I learn about batting. On Wednesday I learned about bowling, it was the hardest but I still tried my best. 
The hard part was srighting your arm. We HAD to sright your arm because, there's a difference to throwing, and  bowling. Throwing is when you bend your arm and blowing is when you straighten your arm. 

I think I enjoyed both of them. The teacher's name was Sahill. He was a great teacher. 

I HAD to go to there because my teacher, Mrs Madell said so, but I still enjoyed it.

When I was lined up, I felt bored and tired. After, I felt pumped up and that feeling when you want to do it again.

Blog you later alligators, 
Eliza.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.