Thursday 2 January 2020

SLJ Week 1 Y6-8 Day 1, Activity 3 What Does Auckland City Mission Do To Help?

Kia ora,
Welcome back!!! I missed you guys! Sorry I haven't been posting!!! (As In the other blog post, I went to Wellington to see my cousin's for Christmas!) Speaking of Christmas, Merry (late) Christmas!!! And I don't know if you've noticed, but, 2 days ago, was . . . New Year!!! I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!!! (Sorry the message is late!) Today I will be posting about SLJ! Enjoy!!!
Blog you later alligator/s,
Eliza.

1 comment:

  1. Namaste Eliza, you have a fantastic name!

    My name is also Eliza and I’m working as a blog commenter on the Summer Learning Journey this summer. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks! If you want to know more about me, you can check out my blog.

    Thank you for posting about the Auckland City Mission - they do some amazing work don’t they!? I also really like how you’ve put the effort in and made a creative and eye-catching slide-show, awesome work!

    Thanks for linking us to where you found your information, this shows you’ve really done your research! A lot of students doing the SLJ have found this activity difficult to put into their own words so it’s helpful that you’ve linked those website. For your future posts though, It is important to remember that anything you post online must be put into your own words.

    Thanks for making a great, informative post!
    Eliza :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.