Tuesday 15 May 2018

My Best Work Of Term £1

This is my writing from term 1, about a HUGE storm at school, (and  night.) look and see! and Enjoy!


    The Biggest Storm ever
     By Eliza Fletcher-Ha  
                                   


On April the 10th 2018 a powerful, windy, HUGE, storm came by, on
New Zealand.


On a cold night, a powerful storm came by, with a bang, cransh!
It was raining hard, I could even hear the raindrops on my window!
I didn’t get much sleep much last night.


In the morning when me, and my sister’s, and also my neighbours
were walking to school the road was closed! Because the wire from
the storm from last night was broken! It was hanging on the
ground like a long rope.


I saw a police car in the road, then it started raining! I put my
umbrella up, the wind was extra strong, my umbrella went funny.


At school we saw the school pool concrete pulled out! With the medal
pole on it! My teacher, Mrs Madell told me that was the WIND!
That wind must strong, like really really, really strong.


And the field was closed! Too, there were cones there, I also saw
Lots Branches from the trees! All over the place (on the field.)
It must've been a big storm.


By Eliza Fletcher-Ha.          
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.