Wednesday 7 November 2018

Athletics 2018 Part #1

Ni hao,
Eliza here just doin' some blogin'. Yesterday I went to . . . 
scroll down to see!
ENJOY!


Athletics 2018 Part #1


On Tuesday Kauri and Purir went to track events, 100m, 200m, 400m
and 800m, there were also field events which were, discus, shot put,
high jump, long jump, at lovelock track, it was very tiring.  


When we got there all the girls went to the all the track events. First
we did the 800m race. First up, the year 3s! They were good I guess,
second, year 4s! Man I thought there good, third,
Year 5s! I was thinking. Should I? Nah, or should I? I thought for a
while . . .


I got up and did it.


I can’t believe it! I have to do 2 rounds! But I still went.


“On your marks . . . get set . . . *Bang!*”


I ran and ran, and ran.


To be continued?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.